Industrial Internet of Things
Evigia’s solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) help connected factories run smarter and better, with optimized use of resources.
We help leading manufacturers create value by streamlining workflow, increasing efficiencies, reducing downtime, and optimizing usage of materials and capital equipment. Common IIoT applications include:
- Equipment monitoring and condition-based maintenance
- Material storage and flow management through short-range and long-range tracking
- Material condition monitoring
- Asset location monitoring
- Yard management, receiving, and shipping
- Worker safety
- Maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO)
We use sensor retrofits and material tracking to deliver operation-area-wide rugged communications optimized for reliability. Evigia’s IIoT networks are easy to set up, and they minimize applicable data charges.