Low Power Wireless Sensing
Wide-Area Coverage: Evigia’s IoT technology creates robust and rugged wide-area sensor networks that save on power consumption while requiring little or no maintenance.
- Wide-area coverage is based on a combination of cellular, satellite, ultra-wide band, long-range mesh networking, and short-range wireless
- Deliver the highest performance reliability with minimal operational cost in highly modular, scalable, and configurable architecture
- Adapt to your operation configurations and changes over time
- The sensor network systems are fully self-configured with built-in reliability enhancement of network communications
- The sensor system includes battery-powered wireless mesh, WiFi backhaul networks, and cellular and satellite gateways with truly global Iridium coverage
- The sensor nodes come with a battery life of 3 to 10 years, significantly reducing field maintenance
- Optional solar panel recharge can be added to sensor nodes, base stations, and network gateways to operate for 10 to 20 years without need for maintenance in rugged outdoor environments
Low-Power Wireless Sensing: Evigia has over two decades of experience in low-power wireless sensing. It’s in our DNA. We specialize in long battery life and energy efficiency.
Your Evigia IoT solution draws from these core pieces of low-power wireless sensing technology:
- Micro-watts sensors that are enabled by multi-sensor and analytics-driven smart power management
- Best in-class UWB, ISM, and cellular wireless sensors, base stations and gateways
- Best-in-class cellular sensor nodes with low and high bandwidth for remote and sensor-triggered video/imaging and visual situational awareness
- Battery-operated global satellite gateways and sensing nodes providing months to years of battery life with D cell batteries