SensiTrack Asset Tracking & Security
Robust Reliable Long-battery Life Multi-Sensing
Evigia’s SensiTrack™ IoT asset-tracking solutions provide visibility for the products, materials, and equipment critical to a supply chain’s success while in storage and transit. Evigia solutions for supply chain IoT are based on our EVX1000 Series technology platform for wireless sensing and asset tracking.
SensiTrack Asset Tracking:
- Multi-year field operation with non-maintenance or need for battery replacement
- Optimized cellular, satellite, LoRa and mesh wireless
- GPS, temperature, shock, tilt, humidity, tamper, pressure, camera sensor options
- Rule-based sensor-triggered imaging/video for visual situational awareness
- Remote configuration and control
- Cloud sensor analytics and dashboard
- Mobile advanced alerts
- Full software APIs for customers and partners cloud software development
- Disposable & Reusable versions
- Easy to install
- Provide electronic recording and reporting without increasing the inspection time at the customs and security checkpoints
- Address the present gap in seal protecting ALL the maritime containers and conveyances
SensiTrack Disposable and Reusable Tamper-proof Electronic Seals
Patented disposable mechanical bolt seal provides shippers with electronic records and real-time alerts in compliance with ISO 17712:2013 standards for classification, acceptance, and withdrawal of mechanical seals used on freight containers in international commerce.
The easy-to-use electronic bolt seal minimizes the cost and complexity of conforming to ISO standards for installation and inspection. It also comes in a reusable version. The seal employs multiple measures to become tamper-proof.
SensiTrack Software Platform
Evigia’s ARG-US SensiTrack™ Software System, licensed from Argonne National Laboratory (ANL), incorporates the ARG-US TransPort and ARG-US OnSite specialized software applications. These provide a powerful, customizable platform for full lifecycle materials management during transport and storage. The system meets the challenge of effective management of hazardous materials to enhance safety and security.