Ultra-Low-Power Wireless Sensing
Evigia has over two decades of experience in low-power wireless sensing. It’s in our DNA. We specialize in long battery life and energy efficiency.
Your Evigia IoT solution draws from these core pieces of low-power wireless sensing technology:
- EV3 narrow-band 434MHz short-range wireless sensors with three to 10 years of life on a single A cell battery
- EVX 1000 power-optimized 6LoWPAN
- Best-in-class cellular sensor nodes with low and high bandwidth for remore and sensor-triggered video/imaging and visual situational awareness
- Wifi- and Bluetooth-based modules for local wireless sensor networks
- NFC and FRID for sensing and tracking
Evigia also employs best-in-class third-party modules to integrate with our proprietary capabilities in smart power management, event detection and sensor triggering, and data communications compression and optimization.
Performance and Power Optimization
The EVX, EV3, and EV4 wireless platforms are based on leading semiconductor chipsets. They feature performance- and power-optimized architecture, embedded software, and sensor network connectivity.
You can rely on your Evigia IoT solution for robust and rugged wireless communications with low battery draw. Here are the technologies that make it happen:
- Micro-watts sensors that are enabled by multi-sensor and analytics-driven smart power management
- Battery-operated global satellite gateways and sensing nodes providing months to years of battery life with D cell batteries
- Battery-operated cellular gateways and sensing nodes providing months to years of battery life compact A and D size batteries