Transportation & Mobility
Evigia IoT solutions help to develop smart vehicles and highways, with the improvements in transportation speed and safety they promise to bring.
Our remote sensing and asset tracking devices work with cloud-based software to support Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) connectivity, including Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I) and Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) communications. Here are just a few sample applications of our IoT sensor and software solutions in the transportation and mobility realms:
- Shippers can monitor traffic conditions and track their vehicles, fleets, and cargo while en route.
- The insights gained from real-time monitoring and tracking can help shippers plan better routes, avoid traffic congestion, speed deliveries, and use fuel more efficiently.
- Real-time alerts can help vehicle drivers avoid traffic delays and environmental hazards. They drive more safely, with more on-time arrivals, as a result.
Robust, Rugged, and Reliable
Evigia IoT solutions for transportation and mobility are based on our EVX1000 Series technology platform for wireless sensing and asset tracking. Features and advantages include:
- 10 to 20 years of field operation with non-maintenance or need for battery replacement
- Optimized use of wireless communication bandwidth
- Mesh, cellular, and satellite communication nodes
- Rule-based sensor-triggered imaging/video for visual situational awareness
- Remote configuration and control
- Cloud sensor analytics and dashboard
- Mobile advanced alerts
- Full software APIs for customers and partners cloud software development