Ultra-Wideband Real-Time Location
Evigia’s Rio™ Real-Time Location System enables precision tracking over large indoor/outdoor areas
Our IoT technology is used to monitor and maintain the condition, freshness, and security of vital materials in the supply chain. Sensor analytics aid in planning and scheduling the movement of materials. Location tracking – for vehicles, fleets, yards, and more – is multi-modal. Operational efficiency increases while asset utilization is optimized.
For Supply Chains of Many Sizes
Smaller operations can benefit from the same cost efficiencies achieved by large operations through Evigia’s scalable IoT solutions for the supply chain. We work with clients of all sizes to help them improve their supply chain operations and grow their businesses more efficiently.
Robust, Rugged, and Reliable
Evigia solutions for supply chain IoT are based on our EVX1000 Series technology platform for wireless sensing and asset tracking. Features and advantages include:
- 10 to 20 years of field operation with non-maintenance or need for battery replacement
- Optimized use of wireless communication bandwidth
- Mesh, cellular, and satellite communication nodes
- Rule-based sensor-triggered imaging/video for visual situational awareness
- Remote configuration and control
- Cloud sensor analytics and dashboard
- Mobile advanced alerts
- Full software APIs for customers and partners cloud software development