Rugged High-Performance Systems
Evigia’s technology has been tested and proven in the toughest environments and applications for more than fifteen years.
Customers rely on Evigia technology to monitor and respond to environmental conditions everywhere, from remote flood plains and smart cities to smart factories and global supply transit routes. Our technology is used by the most exacting customers in Aerospace and Defense, Manufacturing, Consumer Products, and State and Federal Agencies
Rugged and Reliable:
- Evigia’s ruggedized packaging, architecture, and module designs deliver reliable performance cost-effectively.
- The typical operational temperature range for Evigia’s sensor nodes is -40oC to 80oC in an IP68 water-immersible environment.
- The nodes are built to Mil810 specifications for vibration and shock tolerance.
High Performance and High Efficiency Systems:
Evigia’s IoT technology lets you create reliable wireless sensor networks with ruggedized sensors, robust communications, and low power consumption. Battery life can exceed 10 years in the field. The Evigia IoT platform includes:
- Wireless and sensor hardware modules
- Embedded software
- Communications and data aggregation software
- Cloud gateway
- Cloud data storage
- User dashboards
- Mobile alerts
- Combine wide-area wireless networking and WiFi, avoiding data charges within the cellular and satellite networks.
- Utilize Ultra-Wide Band (UWB) with backhaul wireless Mesh and WiFi or cellular to minimize infrastructure requirements and carrier data costs
- Designed around power-efficient, modular, and scalable IoT nodes, requiring minimal installation, infrastructure, and ongoing maintenance costs.
- Limit the overall cost of IoT by minimizing operational and maintenance expenses while keeping wireless carrier data and cloud resource charges down.
Rugged Designs Optimized for Power and Cost Efficiencies
Evigia’s IoT technology platform provides an overall network and system architecture optimized for power savings and cost efficiencies. Low-cost sensor nodes are battery-operated, with no maintenance for 10 years or more. The overall architecture reduces total system cost by minimizing the number of higher-cost network access modes. It also minimizes data charges from cellular and/or satellite network service providers.